Roberts County, South DakotaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This South Dakota-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
|Roberts County, South Dakota|
Location in the state of South Dakota
Location of South Dakota in the U.S.
|Founded||March 8, 1883|
A portion of the Lake Traverse Indian Reservation is in Roberts County. The remainder of the reservation is in Marshall, Day, and Codington Counties in South Dakota and in Richland and Sargent Counties in North Dakota.
- Big Stone County, Minnesota
- Richland County, North Dakota
- Sargent County, North Dakota
- Traverse County, Minnesota
1905, 1915, 1925 State Censuses --Unique information could include: Ethnic Background, Maiden Name, Church Affiliation & Military Service
1905 state census with images can be viewed free at FamilySearch Record Search
1915 state census with images can be viewed free at FamilySearch Record Search
1925 state census with images can be viewed free at FamilySearch Record Search
1935 state census with images can be viewed free at FamilySearch Record Search
1945 state census with images can be viewed free at FamilySearch Record Search
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback