Sagadahoc County, Maine GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Sagadahoc County Courthouse
PO Box 246
Bath, ME 04530-0246
Town Clerks have birth, marriage and death records.
Clerk District Court has divorce records.
Clerk Superior Court has court records.
Register of Probate has probate records from 1854.
Register of Deeds has land records from 1854. 
Places / Localities
City ▪ Bath
Unorganized territory ▪ Perkins Township. For further details see Maine townships.
Communities ▪ Richmond ▪ Topsham
Village ▪ Iceboro
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- The Sagadahoc County MEGenWeb Project, an member of The MEGenWeb Project, an affiliate of The USGenWeb Project.
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Sagadahoc County
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Sagadahoc County (backup site)
- FamilySearch.org Family History Library catalog for Sagadahoc County
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Sagadahoc County, Maine page 305, At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
|This Maine-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More