Sagadahoc County, Maine GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 15:25, 7 September 2008 by Dsammy
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
752 High Street, PO Box 246
Bath, Maine 04530-0246
Created 14 March 1854 from Lincoln County.
Places / Localities
- City: Bath
- Towns: Arrowsic . Bowdoin . Bowdoinham . Georgetown . Phippsburg . Richmond . Topsham . West Bath . Woolwich
- Unorganized territory: Perkins Township
- Communities: Richmond . Topsham
- Village: Iceboro
Societies and Libraries
- The Sagadahoc County MEGenWeb Project, an member of The MEGenWeb Project, an affiliate of The USGenWeb Project.
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Sagadahoc County
- FamilySearch.org Family History Library catalog for Sagadahoc County