Salt Lake Hillside Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 23:49, 18 July 2014 by Murphynw
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
Center Contacts and Hours
- 1400 S 1900 E Salt Lake City UT 84108 United States
Phone: 1 801-584-3142
FHC Director: Craig Mortensen
- Tuesday 6 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Wednesday 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Thursday 6 p.m. - 9 p.m.
- Sunday 6 p.m. - 8 p.m. (May be canceled for stake or general Church firesides)
- Closed on all major holidays
- Closed Easter Sunday, Mother's Day, and Father's Day
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
- FamilySearch Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the FamilySearch Catalog.
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
- 9 Computer Workstations (Pentium i5 with 23" Monitors), Microfilm Reader, Printer/Scanner
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
Volunteer at the Center
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More