Salt Lake Monument Park Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
The Salt Lake Monument Park Family History Center serves three stakes: Monument Park North, Monument Park and Bonneville.
Center Contacts and Hours
Location & Map:
Address: 1320 South Wasatch Drive, Salt Lake City, Utah 84108
- The Family History Center is located on the southwest corner (street lever). Convenient parking is in the south parking .
Phone: (801) 584-0112
- Monday & Wednesday 10 am - 4 pm
- Tuesday & Thursday 10 am - 9:30 pm (with a break from 4 pm - 6:30 pm)
- Friday 1 pm - 4 pm
- Closed November 23-25, 2011
- Closed December 19, 2011 - January 1, 2012 (or by personal appointment)
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
- Family History Library Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the Family History Library Catalog.
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal: This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptionsHardware and Equipment
- We have 9 computers on-line available for doing research (with printers). We have 2 microfilm readers. We also have a copier for small quantiy copying.
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
The Foothill Public Library is just a few blocks away.
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)