Salt Lake Mount Olympus Utah Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This Family History Center article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Review the instructions and guidelines for FHC pages.
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
This FamilySearch Center serves the area east of Wasatch Boulevard and south from Parley's Canyon to about 4800 South.
Please Note: This facility is presently being reinstalled at the new location. Available hours and resources may not be available as shown below.
3610 East Millstream Lane (3510 South)
There is plenty of parking.
Center Contacts and Hours
Phone: (801) 273-3812
- Monday: 9 am - Noon; 1 pm - 3 pm
- Tuesday: 2 pm - 4 pm; 7 pm - 9 pm
- Thursday: 7 pm - 9 pm
- Friday: 9 am - Noon
- Or by Appointment (801) 273-3812
Holiday Schedule: Closed the full weeks of Thanksgiving and Christmas well as all National and State holidays.
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
- The next staff training meeting is on Wednesday March 19, 2014 from 7pm to 8pm.
- Family History Library Catalog https://www.familysearch.org/#form=catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the Family History Library Catalog.
- Old Parish Records of Scotland 1500-1850
- Unindexed microfiche records
- Additional collections on indefinite loan
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal http://fhc.familysearch.org: This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
(This list will be updated as the Center reconfiguration is completed.)
- Microfilm Reader
- Microfiche Reader
- Desktop Computers (MS Windows)
- Two (2) Printer/Copier/Scanner units (one Lexmark 466 and one HP Officejet 7610)
- Table workspace with power outlets for personal computers
- Whiteboard screen for projector presentations'
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)