Sanilac County, Michigan Genealogy
From FamilySearch Wiki
(altered nav bar)
(<A script created by the FamilySearch Wiki Engineering Team modified a link on this page so it will not break when the Family History Library Catalog changes in late December.>)
|Line 61:||Line 61:|
*Michigan%2C+Sanilac=Family History Library Catalog
== References ==
== References ==
Revision as of 07:16, 7 January 2011
|This Michigan-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
1822--Sanilac County was created 10 September 1822 from St. Clair County and unorganized territory. It was attached to Oakland, St. Clair, and Lapeer Counties prior to organization 31 December 1849. County seat: Sandusky 
1880 Census:Michigan = Sanilac County is missing about 1,600 people.
- Michigan Birth Registrations, 1867-1902 -- Free name indexes and images at FamilySearch Record Search. Records include such information as name of child, birthdate and place, if still-born, illegitimate or twin, gender, race and record number.
- Michigan Marriage Registrations, 1868-1925 -- Free name indexes at FamilySearch Record Search. Records include such information as names of bride and groom, date of license, ages, race, residences, birthplaces, occupations and names of the fathers of the bride and groom.
- Michigan Death Registrations, 1867-1897-- Free name indexes and images at FamilySearch Record Search. Records include such information as name of deceased, date and place of death, gender, color, marital status, age in years, months and days, disease or apparent cause of death, birthplace, names and occupations of parents, and the date the record was made.
Societies and Libraries
- Family History Library Catalog
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).