Sarasota County, FloridaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This Florida-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
|Sarasota County, Florida|
Location in the state of Florida
Location of Florida in the U.S.
|Founded||May 14, 1921|
State of Florida Dept. of Health
1217 Pearl Street
P.O. Box 210
Jacksonville, FL 32231-0042
Tel: 904-359-6900 904-359-6911
Places / Localities
- Interment.net - Florida cemetery records by County
- 1783 Spanish Census - USGenWeb Archives Project
- 1821 Census/Tax List Index - USGenWeb Archives Project
- 1823 Census/Tax List Index - USGenWeb Archives Project
- 1880 Census African Born Blacks and Mulattos - USGenWeb Archives Project
- Federal Census Information from National Archives - USGenWeb Archives Project
- State Census Information from Florida State Archives - USGenWeb Archives Project
- Census of Pensioners Revolutionary Military Service - USGenWeb Archives Project
- 1870 Gray's Atlas Panhandle Portion of State - USGenWeb Archives Project
- 1882 Rand McNally Panhandle Portion of State - USGenWeb Archives Project
Societies and Libraries
- State of Florida
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Sarasota County, Florida Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- Sarasota County, FLGenWeb Project, Inc.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).