Sargent County, North Dakota GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This North Dakota-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
Sargent County Courthouse
215 E 2nd Street
P O Box 668
McClusky, ND 58463
Clerk of District Court has birth records from 1943, marriage, death,
divorce, probate and court records from 1909, burial records
from 1910 and military records from 1918; Register of Deeds has land
records from 1909
A portion of the Lake Traverse Indian Reservation is in Richland County. The remainder of the reservation is in Marshall, Roberts, Day, and Codington Counties in South Dakota and in Richland County in North Dakota.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Sargent County, North Dakota Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Sargent County, North Dakota. Page 526 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).