Sarpy County, NebraskaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Sarpy County, Nebraska genealogy and family history research page. Guide to genealogy, history, and courthouse sources including birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, wills, deeds and land records, Civil War records, family histories, cemeteries, churches, tax records, newspapers, and obituaries.
|Sarpy County, Nebraska|
| Map of Nebraska highlighting Sarpy County|
Location in the state of Nebraska
| Map of the U.S. highlighting Nebraska|
Location of Nebraska in the U.S.
|Founded||February 7, 1857|
|Address|| Sarpy County Courthouse|
1210 Golden Gate Drive
Papillion, Nebraska 68046
- Bellevue Cemetery, Bellevue
- Beth Hamedrosh Hagodel Cemetery, Bellevue
- La Borde Cemetery, Gretna
- Papillion Cemetery, Papillion
- Portal Cemetery, La Vista
- St. Johns Cemetery, Bellevue
- Voss Mohr Cemetery, Chalco
For tips on accessing Sarpy County, Nebraska census records online, see: Nebraska Census.
- Digital images of Grantor/Grantee books, containing indexes of land transactions between 1857 and 1990 at the Sarpy County Register of Deeds site.
Early migration routes to and from Sarpy County, Nebraska for European and African American settlers included:
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Sarpy County, Nebraska page 434, At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ National Park Service, "(Auto Tour Route) Maps" in Oregon National Historic Trail at http://www.nps.gov/oreg/planyourvisit/maps.htm (accessed 18 July 2011).
- ↑ National Park Service, "(Auto Tour Route) Maps" in California National Historic Trail at http://www.nps.gov/cali/planyourvisit/maps.htm (accessed 18 July 2011).
- ↑ National Park Service, "Auto Tour Route Maps" in Mormon Pioneer National Historic Trail at http://www.nps.gov/mopi/planyourvisit/maps.htm (accessed 18 July 2011).
|This Nebraska-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.