Sarpy County, NebraskaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 22:26, 21 December 2011 by JamesAnderson
|This Nebraska-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
- Bellevue Cemetery, Bellevue
- Beth Hamedrosh Hagodel Cemetery, Bellevue
- Papillion Cemetery, Papillion
- Portal Cemetery, La Vista
- St. Johns Cemetery, Bellevue
- Digital images of Grantor/Grantee books, containing indexes of land transactions between 1857 and 1990 at the Sarpy County Register of Deeds site.
Early migration routes to and from Sarpy County, Nebraska for European and African American settlers included:
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
- ↑ National Park Service, "(Auto Tour Route) Maps" in Oregon National Historic Trail at http://www.nps.gov/oreg/planyourvisit/maps.htm (accessed 18 July 2011).
- ↑ National Park Service, "(Auto Tour Route) Maps" in California National Historic Trail at http://www.nps.gov/cali/planyourvisit/maps.htm (accessed 18 July 2011).
- ↑ National Park Service, "Auto Tour Route Maps" in Mormon Pioneer National Historic Trail at http://www.nps.gov/mopi/planyourvisit/maps.htm (accessed 18 July 2011).
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More