Sioux County, Nebraska GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Sioux County Court House
P.O. Box 158
Harrison, NE 69246
County Clerk has land records.
County Judge has marriage, probate and court records.
Clerk District Court has divorce records. 
1877--Sioux County was created 19 February 1877 from unorganized territory. County seat: Harrison 
- Box Butte
- Fall River County, South Dakota
- Goshen County, Wyoming
- Niobrara County, Wyoming
- Scotts Bluff
Search for a headstone photo in Nebraska
For tips on accessing Sioux County, Nebraska Genealogy census records online, see: Nebraska Census.
Early migration routes to and from Sioux County, Nebraska Genealogy for European and African American settlers included:
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Sioux County, Nebraska page 434, At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
- ↑ Jim Tompkins, "The Oregon Trail 1841-1848 Map III" in Oregon Trail Landmarks at http://www.oregonpioneers.com/OTMap3.jpg (accessed 18 July 2011).
- ↑ "Oregon California Trails Association" at http://octatrails.micromaps.com/ (accessed 18 July 2011).
- ↑ "The Pioneer Story: The Mormon Pioneer Trail" in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints at http://lds.org/gospellibrary/pioneer/pioneerstory.htm (accessed 18 July 2011).
|This Nebraska-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.