Sioux County, NebraskaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This Nebraska-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
Sioux County Court House
P.O. Box 158
Harrison, NE 69346
1877--Sioux County was created 19 February 1877 from unorganized territory. County seat: Harrison 
- Box Butte
- Fall River County, South Dakota
- Goshen County, Wyoming
- Niobrara County, Wyoming
- Scotts Bluff
Search for a headstone photo in Nebraska
Early migration routes to and from Sioux County, Nebraska for European and African American settlers included:
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- Family History Library Catalog
- ↑ Jim Tompkins, "The Oregon Trail 1841-1848 Map III" in Oregon Trail Landmarks at http://www.oregonpioneers.com/OTMap3.jpg (accessed 18 July 2011).
- ↑ "Oregon California Trails Association" at http://octatrails.micromaps.com/ (accessed 18 July 2011).
- ↑ "The Pioneer Story: The Mormon Pioneer Trail" in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints at http://lds.org/gospellibrary/pioneer/pioneerstory.htm (accessed 18 July 2011).
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback