Siskiyou County, CaliforniaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 18:40, 5 August 2011 by DiltsGD
- Del Norte
- Jackson County, Oregon
- Josephine County, Oregon
- Klamath County, Oregon
Archives and Libraries
Church History and Records
LDS Ward and Branch Records
Land and Property
- California Trail 1846 to 1869 from western Missouri to northern California
- Applegate Trail since 1846 (avoided the Forty Mile Desert) by leaving the Humboldt River in Nevada early at present-day Rye Reservoir, Nevada and passing through the Black Rock Desert to Fandango Pass past Goose Lake on to the Lost River and eventually the Willamette Valley in Oregon
- Yreka Trail 1851 from the Applegate Trail to Yreka, California
Military History and Records
Societies, Libraries and Museums
Family History Centers
- Introduction to LDS Family History Centers
- Etna California Family History Center
- Mount Shasta California Family History Center
- Yreka California Family History Center
- Siskiyou County CAGenWeb
- USGenWeb Archives
- USGenWeb Archives backup site
- FamilySearch Family History Library Catalog
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
- ↑ National Park Service, "California Trail" (map) in California National Historic Trail at http://www.nps.gov/cali/planyourvisit/upload/CALImap1-web.pdf (accessed 5 August 2011).
- ↑ Wikipedia contributors, "California Trail" in Wikipedia: the Free Encyclopedia at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Trail (accessed 5 August 2012).
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback