Skt. Matthæus Parish København, København, DenmarkEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
After seperating from Frederiksberg parish, Skt. Matthæus parish was established 25 October 1880.
The following is a chronological list of changes to the parish:
- 1900 - part of the parish was given to Kristkirkens parish.
- 1904 - part of the parish went to Getsemane parish.
- 1905 - part of the parish went to Apostelkirkens parish.
- 1908 - parts of the parish went to Maria, Elias, Helligånds, and Vor Frue parishes.
- 1917 - a portion of the parish was given to Absalons parish.
(Write information such as: how old the parish is, interesting facts about the parish, what alternate names it has, or any boundary changes.)
|Amt 1662 - 1793||Add here|
|Amt 1794 - 1970||Copenhagen City|
|1788 – 1793 Lægd number||Add here|
|1794 – 1869 Lægd number||Add here|
Boyesgade, Broagergade, Brorsonsgade
Enghave Plads, Enghavevej
Flensborggade, Frederiksberg Alle, Frederikstadsgade
Kingosgade, Knudsgade, Kongshøjgade, Kaalundsgade
Ny Carlsberg Vej
Sankelmarksgade, Sønder Boulevard
To see what kind of place it is you will need a Danish Gazetteer.
- Surrounding Parishes
(write information about the different collections, or tips on using them)
- Census Records
- Church Records
- Court Records
- Military Records
- Probate Records
Societies and Libraries
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News