Slovenia Civil RegistrationEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Back to Slovenia Page►
- There are a few civil registers from the period of the French occupation, 1812-1814.
- Civil registration begins in 1868 for the Istrian Peninsula (western edge of Slovenia).
- Begins in 1895 for Prekmurje (eastern edge of Slovenia), and in 1924-1943 for the Julian region of Carniola (northwestern Slovenia).
- Civil registration of deaths was instituted for part of Slovenia by the Germans during World War II.
- This page was last modified on 6 October 2010, at 17:45.
- This page has been accessed 1,138 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News