| Albuquerque Bernalillo County Library Special Collections
- Genealogy Library
- Main Library, Second Floor
- 501 Copper Ave NW
- Albuquerque, NM 87102, 505-768-5131
- ABC Library
- 501 Copper Ave. NW
- Albuquerque, NM 87102
Ask on LineAsk a Librarian
Hours and holidays: Library hours correspond to the University semesters. Library hours Library Hours] in Special Collections Albuquerque-Bernalillo County Library (accessed 1 March 2013).</ref> Library hours printable and searchable.
Internet sites and databases:
- Collection Overview Rio Grande Historical Collections acquires, preserves, and makes available for research; records of organizations, personal papers, and other unpublished materials which document the cultural heritage and history of New Mexico and the Southwestern experience..
If you cannot visit or find a source at the Albuquerque Bernalillo County Library Special Collections, a similar source may be available at one of the following.
- National Archives I, Washington DC, census, pre-WWI military service & pensions, passenger lists, naturalizations, passports, federal bounty land, homesteads, bankruptcy, ethnic sources, prisons, and federal employees.
- National Archives II, College Park, MD, Departments of Agriculture, Commerce, Education, Energy, Health and Human Services, Housing and Urban Development, Interior, Justice, Labor, State, Transportation, and Treasury all after 1900.
- New Mexico State Records Center and Archives Archdiocese of Santa Fe, Diocese of Gallup, censuses, district court, land grants, wills, diaries, family papers, prisons, family and local histories, newspapers.
- Yellowstone National Park Archives records of major park projects, concessionaires, donated manuscripts, personal papers, hundreds films and oral history recordings.
- National Personnel Records Center, St. Louis, MO., has millions of military personnel, health, medical records of discharged and deceased veterans of all services starting with World War I, and federal employee records.
- Family History Library, Salt Lake City, 450 computers, 3,400 databases, 3.1 million microforms, 4,500 periodicals, 310,000 books of worldwide family and local histories, civil, church, immigration, ethnic, military, Mormon records.
- Archives and Historical Services Division is the central archives of New Mexico State Government The agency is mandated by law to collect, preserve and make available to the public and all branches of government, permanent public records, historical manuscripts, photographs and other materials that contribute to the understanding of New Mexico history
- National Archives Rocky Mountain Region (Denver)Serves Colorado, Montana, New Mexico, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, and Wyoming.Includes Bureau of Reclamation, Bureau of Land Management, Air Force Acadamy, Bureau of Indian Affiars, National Park Service, naturalizations for CO, MT, NM, UT,[ U.S. Food Administration, Denver Mint, Internal Revenue Service, Forest Service, federal censuses 1790-1930 and selected indexes, Indian censuses, passenger arrival lists, military service through the Spanish American War, World War I draft registrations for CO, MT, ND, SD, UT, WY, military pension and bounty land, Utah polygamy trials, court records of appeals, bankruptcy, criminal and civil cases in CO, MT, NM, ND, SD, UT, WY, and other states,U.S. diplomacy, the Revolutionary War, the Civil War and Reconstruction, Native American-Government relations, westward expansion, and World War II, tours, genealogy workshops, and presentations.
- New York Genealogical and Biographical Society, New York City has censuses, city directories, church, cemetery, Bible, land, probates, genealogy, local history, and manuscripts.
- New Mexico Genealogical Society manuscripts, newspapers, periodicals, histories, directories, maps, photos.
- Hispanic Genealogical Research Center of New Mexico Hispanic Genealogical Research.
- Historical Society of New Mexico We offer links to organizations, museums and other historic points of interest in New Mexico. .
- Courts: city, state, and federal.
- [Albuquerque Public Library] includes finding aids and collections guides to archives, manuscripts, oral histories, photographs, paintings, oral history database, and maps.
- New Mexico State Libraries, history, biography, ethnic studies, newspapers, government documents.
- Albuquerque Public Library Special Collections.
- ↑ [email@example.com at Special Collections Albuquerque-Bernalillo County Library ] .
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Visitor Information at Special Collections Albuquerque-Bernalillo County Library ] (accessed 01 March 2013).
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Library Hours in Special Collections Albuquerque-Bernalillo County Library (accessed 1 March 2013).