St. Andrew's Parish, Dublin GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
St. Andrew's was formerly united to St. Werburgh's, but the union having been dissolved in 1660, it was by act of parliament erected into a separate parish, and in 1707 the present parish of St. Mark was by another act formed out of it. It contains 7870 inhabitants: the number of houses valued at £5 and upwards is 731, the total annual value being £46,022. For more information, go to www.libraryireland.com.