St. Bridget's Parish, Dublin GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
St. Bridget's or St. Bride's parish was formed out of those of St. Bride, St. Stephen, and St. Michael de la Pole, and after having belonged to Christ-Church was annexed to St. Patrick's in 1186. It contains 12,543 inhabitants; the number of houses valued at £5 and upwards is 732, and the total annual value is £23,377. 10. For additional information go to www.libraryireland.com.