St. Catherine's Roman Catholic Parish, Dublin GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
St. Catherine's comprises nearly the whole of the Protestant parish of the same name. The duty is performed by a parish priest and seven officiating clergymen. The chapel was erected in Meath-street, in 1780: it is a very spacious octagon building of brick, with a gallery along five of its sides, the altar being in the centre of the other three. For more information, go to www.libraryireland.com.