St. Clair County, Michigan GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 23:55, 27 August 2010 by Darlajford
|This Michigan-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
- Michigan Birth Registrations, 1867-1902 -- Free name indexes and images at FamilySearch Record Search. Records include such information as name of child, birthdate and place, if still-born, illegitimate or twin, gender, race and record number.
- Michigan Marriage Registrations, 1868-1925 -- Free name indexes at FamilySearch Record Search. Records include such information as names of bride and groom, date of license, ages, race, residences, birthplaces, occupations and names of the fathers of the bride and groom.
- Michigan Death Registrations, 1867-1897-- Free name indexes and images at FamilySearch Record Search. Records include such information as name of deceased, date and place of death, gender, color, marital status, age in years, months and days, disease or apparent cause of death, birthplace, names and occupations of parents, and the date the record was made.
- St. Clair County Marriages and Deaths -- Marriages beginning in 1838 and ending in 1898. Includes all the County plus data on Ontario Canada names.
- Another St. Clair County Marriage site lists people from Lambton County., Ontario, Canada and elsewhere in Ontario who were married in St. Clair County, Michigan. (Most marriages took place in Port Huron, Mich).
Societies and Libraries
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).