St. James Northam Parish, VirginiaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 19:17, 12 April 2014 by Murphynw
- 1705-1797 - St. James Northam Parish Christening Index 1705-1797. Batch C504881 at FamilySearch - free.
- 1750-1797 - Douglas, William and William Mcfarlane Jones. The Douglas Register: Being a Detailed Record of Births, Marriages and Deaths Together with Other Interesting Notes, As Kept by the Rev. William Douglas, from 1750 to 1797: An Index of Goochland Wills, Notes on the French-Huguenot Refugees Who Lived in Manakin-town. 1928; reprint, Baltimore, Md.: Genealogical Pub. Co., 1977, c1966. Digital versions at Ancestry ($); World Vital Records ($). FHL Book 975.5455 V2d 1977.
- 1751-1798 - St. James Northam Parish Marriage Index 1751-1798. Batch M504881 at FamilySearch - free.
- "Register of St. James Northam Parish, Goochland County," The William and Mary Quarterly, Vol. 15, No. 1 (Jul. 1906):24-36; Vol. 15, No. 2 (Oct. 1906):113-123; Vol. 15, No. 4 (Apr. 1907):249-255. FHL; digital version at JSTOR ($).
The original St. James Northam Parish Vestry Book (1744-1850) is kept at the Library of Virginia.
- Hopkins, William Lindsay. St. James Northam Parish Vestry Book, 1744-1850, Goochland County, Virginia. Richmond, VA: Self-published, 1987. (Note: "Abstracted from a photocopy in the Virginia State Library.")
- Beaverdam Episcopal Church, The Historical Marker Database
- ↑ Beaverdam Episcopal Church, The Historical Marker Database
- ↑ Freddie Spradlin, "Parishes of Virginia," VAGenWeb, accessed 29 January 2011; Hening's Statutes at Large; Emily J. Salmon and Edward D.C. Campbell Jr., The Hornbook of Virginia History (Richmond: Library of Virginia, 1994).
- ↑ William Meade, Old Churches, Ministers and Families of Virginia, 2 vols. (Philadelphia: J.B. Lippincott and Co., 1861). Digital versions at Internet Archive: Vol. I and Vol. II.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Genealogical Society of Utah, Parish and Vital Records List (July 1998). Microfiche. Digital version at https://www.familysearch.org/learn/wiki/en/images/3/37/Igivirginia.pdf.