St. Louis County, MinnesotaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This Minnesota-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
- 1856--St. Louis County was created 1 March 1856 from Itasca County. County seat: Duluth 
- For a brief history of how St. Louis County was named, click here, then select St. Louis County.
- Lakewood Cemetery 3600 Hennepin Avenue South, Minneapolis, MN 55408. Burial search on this site.
LDS Ward and Branch Records
- Sixtieth Anniversary of Bremen Bank, St. Louis, Mo., 1868-1928 (St. Louis: A. & E. Goodwin, 1928) - search an online database of this text which has a history of the town, buildings, businesses, etc. From the Missouri History Museum.
Duluth Public Library has an Index to Obituaries printed in the Duluth News-Tribune and Duluth Herald newspapers from 1962 to the present.
St. Louis County Death Record Index covering the time period from January 1, 1870 through December 31, 2000. Hosted by Rootsweb
Societies and Libraries
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback