St. Patricks Parish, VirginiaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- Morton, Mrs. W.S. "The Dwelling House on the Glebe Land in the Parish of Saint Patrick in Prince Edward County," The William and Mary Quarterly, Second Series, Vol. 17, No. 3 (Jul., 1937), pp. 409-410. FHL Book 973 H25w; digital version at JSTOR ($).
Colonial parish registers do not survive.
Lists of names (1897 and 1902) have been abstracted: FHL Film 850108 Item 4.
The original St. Patrick's Vestry Book and Land Processioning (1755-1774) is kept at the Library of Virginia. It has been microfilmed: FHL Film 33857. A partial index is available: FHL Book 975.5632 K22p.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 William Meade, Old Churches, Ministers and Families of Virginia, 2 vols. (Philadelphia: J.B. Lippincott and Co., 1861). Digital versions at Internet Archive: Vol. I and Vol. II.
- ↑ Freddie Spradlin, "Parishes of Virginia," VAGenWeb, accessed 29 January 2011; Hening's Statutes at Large; Emily J. Salmon and Edward D.C. Campbell Jr., The Hornbook of Virginia History (Richmond: Library of Virginia, 1994).
- This page was last modified on 30 January 2015, at 04:15.
- This page has been accessed 2,873 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More