St. Pauls Parish, Hanover, VirginiaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 20:33, 28 February 2011 by Murphynw
- Chamberlayne, C.G. The Vestry Book of St. Paul's Parish, Hanover County, Virginia, 1706-1786. Richmond: The Library Board, 1940. Original edition: FHL US/CAN Book 975.5462 K2c; digital versions at: Ancestry ($), Family History Archives, and World Vital Records ($); 1973 reprint: FHL US/CAN Book 975.5462 K2c 1973.
- Cocke, William Ronald. Hanover County Taxpayers, Saint Paul's Parish, 1782-1815. Columbia, Va.: W.R. Cocke, 1956. Compiled from personal property tax lists.
- Immanuel Episcopal Church, The Diocese of Virginia (official site)
- Slash Church 1729 History
- "The Old Church," The Historical Marker Database
- Slash Church, The Historical Marker Database
- ↑ "A Detailed History of Immanuel," Immanuel Episcopal Church, The Diocese of Virginia, accessed 28 February 2011.
- ↑ Slash Church, The Historical Marker Database
- ↑ Freddie Spradlin, "Parishes of Virginia," VAGenWeb, accessed 29 January 2011; Hening's Statutes at Large; Emily J. Salmon and Edward D.C. Campbell Jr., The Hornbook of Virginia History (Richmond: Library of Virginia, 1994).
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More