St. Pauls Parish, South CarolinaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
St. Paul's Parish serves Colleton County, South Carolina.
- Borders ... parishes. For a map, see: Early parishes in South Carolina.
- South Carolina Archives Summary Guide: St. Paul's Parish, available online, courtesy: South Carolina Department of Archives and History.
For an early history of the parish, see Chapter 19, St. Paul's Parish, pages 351-359, in:
- Dalcho, Frederick. An Historical Account of the Protestant Episcopal Church in South Carolina from the First Settlement of the Province, to the War of the Revolution; with Notices of the Present State of the Church in Each Parish and Some Account of the Early Civil History of Carolina, Never Before Published. Charleston: E. Thayer, 1820. FHL Film 22657; digital versions at Google Books; Internet Archive.
- Constitutional Form of Government and By-laws of the Protestant Episcopal Church of Saint Paul's, Radcliffeboro', Charleston, S.C. Charleston, S.C.: Courier Book and Job Presses, 1870. Digital version at Google Books.
- Epitaphs from St. Paul's Cemetery, Newberry County, South Carolina. Typescript, South Caroliniana Library. Microfilm: FHL 22725 Item 11 and Item 13
-  St. Paul's Parish Tax Returns, 1785, South Carolina Magazine of Ancestral Research, Vol. 5, No. 2 (Spring 1977); Vol. 5, No. 3 (Summer 1977).