St. Peters Parish, VirginiaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 02:02, 27 March 2013 by Murphynw
A history written in Appleton's Journal (1874) is available at VAGenWeb - free.
- Chamberlayne, C.G., ed.. The Vestry Book and Register of St. Peter's Parish New Kent and James City Counties, Virginia 1684-1786. Richmond, Va.: Library Board, 1937. Available at FHL Collection; digital versions at Ancestry ($); VAGenWeb - free.
- Society of the Colonial Dames of America in the State of Virginia. The Register of St. Peter's Parish, New Kent County, Va., from 1680 to 1787. Richmond, Va.: Wm. Ellis Jones, Book and Job Printer, 1904. Digital versions at Internet Archive - free; VAGenWeb - free.
- 1680-1790 - St. Peter's Parish Christenings 1680-1790. Batch C504901 at FamilySearch - free.
- 1685-1743, 1764 - St. Peter's Parish Marriages 1685-1743, 1764. Batch M504901 at FamilySearch - free.
- St. Peter's Church, The Historical Marker Database
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Freddie Spradlin, "Parishes of Virginia," VAGenWeb, accessed 29 January 2011; Hening's Statutes at Large; Emily J. Salmon and Edward D.C. Campbell Jr., The Hornbook of Virginia History (Richmond: Library of Virginia, 1994).
- ↑ Colonial Churches: A Series of Sketches of Churches in the Original Colony of Virginia (Richmond, Va.: Southern Churchman Co., 1907), 129-133.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Genealogical Society of Utah, Parish and Vital Records List (July 1998). Microfiche. Digital version at https://www.familysearch.org/learn/wiki/en/images/3/37/Igivirginia.pdf.