St. Thomas Parish, VirginiaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- Torrence, Robert M. "Charles Harrison, of St. Thomas Parish, Orange County, Virginia, and Descendants," The Virginia Magazine of History and Biography, Vol. 55, No. 1 (Jan., 1947), pp. 85-94. FHL Book 975.5 B2v; digital version at JSTOR ($).
Colonial parish registers have been lost.
- ↑ Freddie Spradlin, "Parishes of Virginia," VAGenWeb, accessed 29 January 2011; Hening's Statutes at Large; Emily J. Salmon and Edward D.C. Campbell Jr., The Hornbook of Virginia History (Richmond: Library of Virginia, 1994).
- ↑ William Meade, Old Churches, Ministers and Families of Virginia, 2 vols. (Philadelphia: J.B. Lippincott and Co., 1861). Digital versions at Internet Archive: Vol. I and Vol. II.
- This page was last modified on 3 July 2013, at 22:34.
- This page has been accessed 1,786 times.