Stockbridge Area Genealogical and Historical SocietyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|Stockbridge Area Genealogical and Historical Society|
The Stockbridge Area Genealogical and Historical Society covers a large geographic area which includes parts of four counties: Ingham, Livingston, Jackson, and Washtenaw. Many small farming communities are included in the Stockbridge area: Gregory, Unadilla, Plainfield, Millville, Pinckney, Parkers Corners, Waterloo, Munith, Lyndon Center, Stockbridge, Hell, Bunker Hill, Fitchburg, Dansville, White Oak, and Pleasant Lake.
- What are the benefits for becoming a member of the society?
- What are the benefits the society has to offer for those who are not members?
History of the society
- Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/stockbridge.historical?hc_location=friend_browser&fref=pymk
- President - Cynthia Grostick
- Vice President - Vacant
- Secretary - Janet Pendall
- Treasurer - Mary Joan McArthur
- Trustees - Bill Clark, Vicki Osborne, and Yvette Hugan
FamilySearch Wiki Projects
FamilySearch Wiki Page Adoptions
- The Four Corners is published quarterly.
- Our annual Cemetery Tour of the Oaklawn Cemetery is scheduled for 3:30 p.m. on Sunday, October 9, 2011.
- The fourth Tuesday in the months of March, May, July, September, and November. Social time begins at 6:30 p.m. and the meeting starts at 7 p.m. Meetings are held at the Stockbridge Town Hall in Stockbridge, Michigan.
- The fourth Tuesday on the months where there is no delegate meetings. They are held at 7 p.m. at the White Oak Township Hall.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. What are the directions to the society?
- Q. What are the society's hours of operation?