Sullivan County, IndianaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This Indiana-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
February 1850 -- Courthouse burned and many records were damaged.
For further information on researching in burned counties, see the following:
- Burned Counties Research in FamilySearch Wiki
- Michael John Neill, Burned Counties in Family History Circle
Societies and Libraries
Sullivan County Public Library
Donna K. Adams - Genealogist
Genealogy/Local History Dept.
100 S. Crowder St.
Sullivan, Indiana 47882
- Family History Library Catalog
- Sullivan County, Indiana Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- Sullivan County Public Library - www.sullivan.lib.in.us
- Sullivan County Historical Society - www.sullivancountyin.com
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback