Sweden, Kristianstad Church Records (FamilySearch Historical Records)Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article describes a collection of historical records available at FamilySearch.org.|
Access the records: Sweden, Kristianstad Church Records, 1585-1910; index 1646-1860 .
Title in the Language of the Records
Sverige, Kristianstad Kyrkoböcker Register
The collection consists of church records from the county of Kristianstad. It contains indexes to births, marriages, and deaths along with images of:
- Clerical surveys
- Registers of birth, marriage, and death
- Mmove-in and move-out lists
- Church accounts
The records are handwritten in narrative style. They cover the years 1585 to 1910; index 1646 to 1860.
For a list of records by parishes published in this collection, select the Browse.
Citation for This Collection
The following citation refers to the original source of the information published in FamilySearch.org Historical Record collections. Sources include the author, custodian, publisher and archive for the original records.
- Church parishes. Sweden, Kristianstad Church Records. National Archives of Sweden, Marieberg, Stockholm.
Record History, Content and Use
For details about the contents of these records, their history, and help using them see the following wiki articles:
- Sweden Church Records (FamilySearch Historical Records)
- Sweden Church Records, 1308 – 1940 Images Published on FamilySearch
- Swedish Church Records
Known Issues with This Collection
For a full list of all known issues associated with this collection see the attached Wiki article. If you encounter additional problems, please email them to email@example.com. Please include the full path to the link and a description of the problem in your e-mail. Your assistance will help ensure that future reworks will be considered.
- Genealogy Research in Sweden
- Genline : Swedish Genealogy Online
- Arkiv Digital: Swedish Church Records Online (in color)
Related Wiki Articles
Contributions to This Article
|We welcome user additions to FamilySearch Historical Records wiki articles. Guidelines are available to help you make changes. Thank you for any contributions you may provide. If you would like to get more involved join the WikiProject FamilySearch Records.|
Citing FamilySearch Historical Collections
When you copy information from a record, you should list where you found the information. This will help you or others to find the record again. It is also good to keep track of records where you did not find information, including the names of the people you looked for in the records.
A suggested format for keeping track of records that you have searched is found in the wiki article Help:How to Cite FamilySearch Collections.
Citation Example for a Record Found in This Collection
- "Sweden, Kristianstad Church records, 1595-1910; index 1646-1860," digital images, FamilySearch (https:/.familysearch.org: accessed March 27, 2012), > Ausas forsamling > C Fodelse- och dopbocker > 3, 1757-1805 > Image 123 of 203 images. Entry of Anders born October 30 1789; citing Kyrkobocker, 1646-1901, Svenska Kyrkan. ausas socken Fodde 1646-1862 FHL INTL Film 141182 items 1-4. Family History Library, Salt Lake City, Utah.