Sweden, Stockholm Church Records (FamilySearch Historical Records)Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article describes a collection of historical records available at FamilySearch.org.|
Access the records: Sweden, Stockholm Church Records, 1556-1939, index 1634-1860 .
Title in the Language of the Records
Sverige, Stockholm Kyrkoböcker Register
The collection consists of church records from the county of Stockholm. It contains indexes to births, marriages, and deaths along with images of:
- Clerical surveys
- Registers of birth, marriage, and death
- Mmove-in and move-out lists
- Church accounts
The records are handwritten in narrative style. They cover the years 1556 to 1939; index 1634 to 1860.
For a list of records by parishes published in this collection, select the Browse.
Citation for This Collection
The following citation refers to the original source of the information published in FamilySearch.org Historical Record collections. Sources include the author, custodian, publisher and archive for the original records.
- Church parishes. Sweden, Stockholm Church Records. National Archives of Sweden, Marieberg, Stockholm.
Record History, Content and Use
For details about the contents of these records, their history, and help using them see the following wiki articles:
- Sweden Church Records (FamilySearch Historical Records)
- Sweden Church Records, 1308 – 1940 Images Published on FamilySearch
- Swedish Church Records
Known Issues with This Collection
For a full list of all known issues associated with this collection see the attached Wiki article. If you encounter additional problems, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the full path to the link and a description of the problem in your e-mail. Your assistance will help ensure that future reworks will be considered.
- Genealogy Research in Sweden
- Genline : Swedish Genealogy Online
- Arkiv Digital: Swedish Church Records Online (in color)
Related Wiki Articles
Contributions to This Article
|We welcome user additions to FamilySearch Historical Records wiki articles. Guidelines are available to help you make changes. Thank you for any contributions you may provide. If you would like to get more involved join the WikiProject FamilySearch Records.|
Citing FamilySearch Historical Collections
When you copy information from a record, you should list where you found the information. This will help you or others to find the record again. It is also good to keep track of records where you did not find information, including the names of the people you looked for in the records.
A suggested format for keeping track of records that you have searched is found in the wiki article Help:How to Cite FamilySearch Collections
Citation Example for a Record Found in This Collection
- "Sweden, Stockholm Church Records, 1556-1939; index 1634-1860", digital images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org: accessed 28 March 2012),> Dalaro skans > C Fodelse- och dopbocker > 1,1702-1802. See Family Search Wiki article for details about this volume. > Image 125 of 239 images; Entry Anna Britta born 29 May 1749; Kyrkobocker, 1688-1895, Svenska kyrkan, Dalaro socken, Fodde 1690-1861 C:1-4 FHL INTL Film #77027. FamilySearch from the National Archives of Sweden, Riksarkivet SVAR. FHL microfilm, 205 reels. Family History Library, Salt Lake City, Utah.