Sweden District ListEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
m (fixed link)
Latest revision as of 01:11, 1 December 2012
Back to Sweden►
There are a number of ways to determine to which härad (district) a parish belonged. Here are some of the ways:
- The Family Search Wiki Parish List. See Parish List
- The Family History Library Catalog at www.familysearch.org (Do a place search for name of your parish. Get the Church Records for that parish. In the notes for the parish will be the härad (judicial district).
- Lista över svenska härader (List of Swedish districts) See http://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lista_%C3%B6ver_svenska_h%C3%A4rader
- A Swedish gazetteer like Rosenberg's Statistiskt-Geografiskt Handlexikon. See Geografiskt-Statistiskt Handlexikon Öfver Sverige
For more information about the districts in Sweden see Districts
- This page was last modified on 1 December 2012, at 01:11.
- This page has been accessed 1,944 times.