Talk:Estonia, Church Books and Synagogue Registers (FamilySearch Historical Records)Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
How to Help with Image TranslationsThe simplest way to translate images (and understand translated images) is by using call-outs, as you can see in this sample image:
To translate the sample image in this article with call-outs, follow these instructions:
- Save the picture onto your computer, then open up a Word document
- Go to the insert tab and choose picture
- Choose the image you want to translate
- Once the picture is in your Word document, you'll go back to the insert tab and choose shapes
- Choose one of the call-out shapes and place it above information that is pertinent for genealogical research, such as event location, event date, name of the person, etc.
- Write the translations inside the call-outs
- If you think additional translations would be helpful for this record, please add them at the bottom of the word document
Please email the document with the finished translation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your contribution will be a great benefit to those searching for their ancestors without the language skills necessary to read the records. Thank you for your help!
Please do not remove or edit the coding around the “Citation for This Collection” section of this article. The coding is essential for the source to appear on the FamilySearch.org Collection Page and is only visible when the page is viewed in wikitext.
Thank you for your help with the FamilySearch Historical Record wiki articles; we look forward to seeing you in the wiki!
-User Guidance Team