Talk:Genealogy Help on FacebookEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 10:19, 25 January 2012 by Patientgenie
Where would you like to see a research community group started?
- I would like to see a community started for Samoa, Western Samoa and Tonga, could you create one? email@example.com
- I would like to see a community started for New Zealand, could you create one? I would be interested in being an admin.BFN OOROO Michelle
- I would like to see a research group started for Connecticut. I'd be willing to moderate. Osullivangenealogy
- I, PaulPablo777, would be willing to translate (to and from English + Spanish) a bilingual research page for up to 5 Chile wikis!! Can I put my email here? mariatapia777 [the ATsign] gmail.com. [I don't like Internet robots.].
- South America starting with all of Chile
- San Bernardo, Chile
- Nebraska and Washington
- Please start a research community group for Italy.
- Would be great to have a group for Philadelphia, PA.
- New Mexico
- Eu adoraria ver um grupo de investigação iniciados para o Brasil!!Obrigada.
- And one more, Germany, Prussia, Poland Areas As a group. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Germany, Austria and East Prussia email@example.com
- Another vote for New Jersey and southeastern Pennsylvania firstname.lastname@example.org
- Germany would be great. Grufty29
- Please, a bilingual research page for Mexico.
- I, PaulPablo777, would be willing to translate (to and from English + Spanish) the bilingual research page for Mexico!! Who will create it (in either language)?
- How about one for Illinois & Kentucky. Furthermore, it should be broken down by county, much like GenWeb. I would think there are many small Genealogy Groups who would help with State and County research. Cat1minder
- I would really like a Minnesota group, please.
- Falta España-Europa y toda Latinoamérica también ! (Marinalopezmartinez) (Arturo Cuellar Gonzalez)
- Would like to see a Quebec research page, I currently admin Quebec-research @ Rootsweb.com and several other Facebook,rootsweb,ancestry,yahoogroups pages....Formally admined a Long Island,NY branch fhc...
- I need a group in Mexico that speaks English. Also, a Italian site in English.
- I would like to see a Dutch/Jewish research group
- Please consider groups for the countries of Scotland and the Netherlands. As for states, groups for Michigan, Minnesota, Illinois, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and/or Utah would be very helpful.
- Perhaps some of the largest cities in the USA could have their own groups to cover their metropolitan areas -- Chicago, for instance.
- I would like a group from Eastern France (On Swiss boarder)
- Please start a group for Nova Scotia, Massachusetts and Connecticut
- Please consider a research group for Puerto Rico. Lulee7777@yahoo.com
- I am trying to do research for Ecuador. Any Suggestions would be great.
- Norway would be great! Minesota and Iowa too!
- I would like to see a research group for Ontario, Canada. I'd be willing to be an admin. Debdunn
- I would like to have the research group on former Russian Empire / ex USSR - from Koenigsberg and Kiev to Vladivostok Harbin and Shanghai. I have time and energy to run the group email@example.com Rusgenproject 21:25, 1 November 2011 (UTC)
- I would like to see a research community group started for São Paulo, Brazil.
- I would like to see a research community group started for Andaluzia, Spain.
- I would like to see a research community group started for Salerno, Italy.
- I would like to see a research group started for Cornwall, United Kingdom --- it is not Enlgand. Scottphillips2 I would be willing to be an administrator for this group as well.
- I would like to see a community group for the Philippines. ---
- I'm volunteering to be a bilingual admin for Panama. I would also like to see one for Hispanics in the US and Latin America.
We need your help to create additional groups!
- If you would like to see a community created for a specific area you are researching, consider being an admin for that location. We are looking for multiple admins for each area, so you don't have to do it alone! The admin responsibilities revolve around three areas:
- Interacting with those who post on the page by commenting and answering questions posted, encouraging others to answer questions, and showing gratitude for resources shared
- Sharing news and information about how to do genealogy research in this area, information about genealogy events, and great resources available for this area.
- Partnering with local organizations such as libraries, archives, and societies, to invite them to share their news and events on the page
- See the Facebook and Skype Community Administrators page for more details and instructions on how to request to become an admin.