Talk:London Church RecordsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
We have searched and correct the Web links below. Hope these are what you have in mind for the Cliff Webb sites.
The following Websites links do not work. Please fix. Thank you.
London & Middlesex Baptism Registers & their Online Availability by Cliff Webb
London & Middlesex Marriage Registers - Pre-1837 & their Online Availability by Cliff Webb
London & Middlesex Burial Register Indexes & their Online Availability by Cliff Webb
London & Middlesex Nonconformist Registers digitised by Ancestry.com by Cliff Webb
- Links have been updated. Thanks. Murphynw 22:20, 29 May 2012 (UTC)
Online parish registers
The following London City parishes' years have in fact been indexed and posted in FamilySearch.org:
St Michael Le Querne was united with St Vedast Foster Lane from 1538-1877 and thus have to be considered "extracted"--even though later years showup as a "Computer Printout", i.e. 1837-1877
St Bartholomew the Less - 1547-1837 marriages
St Benet Gracechurch - 1730-1837 marrs; 1730-1866 chrs
St Dunstan in the West - chrs 1800-1840
St Katherine Coleman - 1710- 1877 - chrs; 1741-1841 marrs
St Michael Crooked Lane - 1749-1875 chrs; 1749-1825 marrs.
St Nicholas Olave - was united to St Nicholas Coleabbey; however, an almost complete range of years have been extraced and included in F.S. for this parish with the years 1721-1812 marriages Un-extracted (a comparison check ought to also be conducted for this parish to ensure data's in F.S.)
St Olave Silver Street - 1616-1736 chrs only, online
Most of the Inns, liberties
1. All Hallows Barking - fairly recent acquisitions; no extractions yet
2. St Paul's Cathedral - overlooked by Extraction Division
3. St Leonard Foster Lane - was united to Christchurch Greyfriars Newgate Street and just about all data has been extracted (1755-1803 excepted; perhaps a spot check in the registers of both ought to be conducted to verify of all years are complete)
- Feel free to make updates Phil. Murphynw 19:58, 8 February 2012 (UTC)