Talk:Genealogy Help on FacebookEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Where would you like to see a research community group started?
- I am all for Kentucky, too.
- How about a research community for Kentucky and Iowa?
- I would love to see a research community group started for Norway and Scotland. Thanks!
- Norway, Pennsylvania, Oklahoma Utah, and Arizona for help with Native American Research.
- Nebraska and Washington
- Please start a research community group for Italy.
- Please start a resesarch community on FB for Indiana
- Would be great to have a group for Philadelphia, PA.
- I would like to see a research community group for Indiana.
- How about a group for SouthEastern Pennsylvania.
- New Mexico
- Eu adoraria ver um grupo de investigação iniciados para o Brasil!!Obrigada.
- I would like a research community for Ontario, Canada
- I would like a research community for New Jersey, USA
- And one more, Germany, Prussia, Poland Areas As a group. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Germany, Austria and East Prussia email@example.com
- Another vote for New Jersey and southeastern Pennsylvania firstname.lastname@example.org
- AUSTRALIA please would be great - there must be a few here!!
- Germany would be great. Grufty29
- Please, a bilingual research page for Mexico.
- How about one for Illinois & Kentucky. Furthermore, it should be broken down by county, much like GenWeb. I would think there are many small Genealogy Groups who would help with State and County research. Cat1minder
- I would love to see a research community for Norway, especially for those who don;t read or speak Norwegian.
- I would really like a Minnesota group, please.
- I would love to see a Native American Group
- Falta España-Europa y toda Latinoamérica también ! (Marinalopezmartinez) (Arturo Cuellar Gonzalez)
- Would like to see a Quebec research page, I currently admin Quebec-research @ Rootsweb.com and several other Facebook,rootsweb,ancestry,yahoogroups pages....Formally admined a Long Island,NY branch fhc...
- I need a group in Mexico that speaks English. Also, a Italian site in English.
- I would like to see a Dutch/Jewish research group
- Please consider groups for the countries of Scotland and the Netherlands. As for states, groups for Michigan, Minnesota, Illinois, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and/or Utah would be very helpful.
- Perhaps some of the largest cities in the USA could have their own groups to cover their metropolitan areas -- Chicago, for instance.
- I would love to see this community in Thailand as Thailand group, too.Anupong
- I would like a group for Poland, also Czech Republic
- I would like a group from Eastern France (On Swiss boarder)
- I would also like to see a FaceBook community for Indiana.
- Please start a group for Nova Scotia, Massachusetts and Connecticut
- Please consider a research group for Puerto Rico. Lulee7777@yahoo.com
- I am trying to do research for Ecuador. Any Suggestions would be great.
Norway would be great! Minesota and Iowa too!
I would like a group for Ontario, Canada. I'd be willing to be an admin. Debdunn
We need your help to create additional groups!
- If you would like to see a community created for a specific area you are researching, consider being an admin for that location. We are looking for multiple admins for each area, so you don't have to do it alone! The admin responsibilities revolve around three areas:
- Interacting with those who post on the page by commenting and answering questions posted, encouraging others to answer questions, and showing gratitude for resources shared
- Sharing news and information about how to do genealogy research in this area, information about genealogy events, and great resources available for this area.
- Partnering with local organizations such as libraries, archives, and societies, to invite them to share their news and events on the page
- See the Facebook and Skype Community Administrators page for more details and instructions on how to request to become an admin.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News