Tangipahoa Parish, Louisiana GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 07:12, 7 January 2011 by 127.0.0.1
|This Louisiana-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
|Tangipahoa Parish, Louisiana|
Location in the state of Louisiana
Location of Louisiana in the U.S.
|Founded||March 6, 1869|
- 1869--Tangipahoa Parish was created 6 March 1869 from Livingston, St. Tammany, St. Helena, and Washington Parishes.
Parish seat: Amite 
Places / Localities
Neighboring Parishes or Counties
- Amite County, Mississippi
- Pike County, Mississippi
- St. Helena
- St. John the Baptist
- St. Tammany
Societies and Libraries
- Family History Library Catalog
- Tangipahoa Parish, Louisiana Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).