Template:NGS2010Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|| The following article is for a session of the National Genealogical Society Family History Conference 2010. |
It may be appropriate to create separate articles containing information that is not specific to the session and link to those articles from here.
This template provides a common look-and-feel for those wishing to post an updated copy of their NGS 2010 syllabus. It automatically adds all the articles to the Category:FamilySearch Presentations at NGS 2010. It reminds authors that information in the article should be included in the wiki articles pertaining to the subject matter.
All parameters are optional.
- The session title. If specified, quote marks will enclose the title given. While both are optional, it is recommended that one of title or id be specified.
|A presentation given by FamilySearch staff "FamilySearch Research Wiki: Why I Participate," at the National Genealogical Society 2010 conference in Salt Lake City, Utah.|
- The session id, such as R308, optional. If both title and id are specified, the id is enclosed in parentheses. While both are optional, it is recommended that one of title or id be specified.
|A presentation given by FamilySearch staff T207, at the National Genealogical Society 2010 conference in Salt Lake City, Utah.|
- The presenter name or names. For initialisms, use
- AG® <small>AG<sup>®</sup></small>
- CGSM <small>CG<sup>SM</sup></small>
- FUGA <small>FUGA</small>
|A presentation given by FamilySearch staff at the National Genealogical Society 2010 conference in Salt Lake City, Utah. , presented by Michael Ritchey .|
| The above documentation is transcluded from Template:NGS2010/doc. (edit | history)
Editors can experiment in this template's sandbox (create | mirror) and testcases (create) pages.
Please add categories to the /doc subpage. Subpages of this template.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More