Texas County Marriage Records (FamilySearch Historical Records)/Known IssuesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
| This page was created by FamilySearch Historical Records personnel. It details problems identified within this collection and answers to those problems.
If you wish to comment, please visit the talk page to post your comments.
Question: There are indexed records showing the marriage location as Tom Greene. Is this the correct spelling?
Answer: The correct spelling of the county is Tom Green (with no “e” at the end)
If you encounter additional problems with this collection, feel free to report them at email@example.com. Please include the following information:
- If searching a specific collection: please include the name of the collection; include all search criteria used, including name, event, dates and places.
- If browsing this collection: please include the full path you followed to where the problem occurred. The browse path is located above the Image viewer window.
For example:Texas, County Marriage Records, 1837-1977 > 004256052 > Image 240 of 404.
- If you are reporting a technical issue: please include your operating system and browser version, such as Windows XP and Internet Explorer.
Your assistance will help ensure that future revisions will be considered.
Return to the Texas County Marriage Records (FamilySearch Historical Records) Learn More page.
Return to the Texas, County Marriage Records, 1837-1977 collection at FamilySearch.org.
- This page was last modified on 25 February 2013, at 18:46.
- This page has been accessed 316 times.