Tillman County, Oklahoma GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Tillman County, Oklahoma genealogy and family history research page. Guide to genealogy, history, and courthouse sources including birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, wills, deeds and land records, Civil War records, family histories, cemeteries, churches, tax records, newspapers, and obituaries.
|Tillman County, Oklahoma|
| Map of Oklahoma highlighting Tillman County|
Location in the state of Oklahoma
Location of Oklahoma in the U.S.
|Founded||July 16, 1907|
|Address|| Tillman County Courthouse|
201 N. 10th Street
Frederick, Oklahoma 73542
County seat: Frederick 
LDS Cemetery Records
Vol. 21 page 44 - Chattanooga
For tips on accessing Tillman County, Oklahoma Genealogy census records online, see: Oklahoma Census.
- NewspaperArchive.com ($) has historical newspapers online including Lawton newspapers that may have included Tillman County residents. This database is free at some libraries.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- The Tillman County OK GenWeb Project, a member of The OKGenWeb Project, an affiliate of The USGenWeb Project
- Family History Library Catalog
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Tillman County, Oklahoma. Page 562 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
|This Oklahoma-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.