Tillotson Parish, VirginiaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
A survey of Buckingham Baptist Church Cemetery, made in 1997, has been published: FHL Book 975.5623 V3h v. 1 (pages 112-174).
- Hopkins, William Lindsay. "Surviving Records of Tillotson Parish, Buckingham County, 1771-1796," Magazine of Virginia Genealogy, Vol. 27, No. 3 (Aug. 1989):183-190. Digital version at Ancestry ($); FHL Book 975.5 B2vs.
Warren abstracted early marriages:
- Warren, Mary Bondurant et al. Buckingham County, Virginia, Church and Marriage Records, 1764-1822. Athens, Ga.: Heritage Papers, 1993. FHL Book 975.5 A1 no. 306.
- "Old Buckingham Church," The Historical Marker Database
- "Buckingham Baptist Church," The Historical Marker Database
- ↑ "Old Buckingham Church," The Historical Marker Database; "Buckingham Baptist Church," The Historical Marker Database. Both accessed 19 February 2011.
- ↑ Freddie Spradlin, "Parishes of Virginia," VAGenWeb, accessed 29 January 2011; Hening's Statutes at Large; Emily J. Salmon and Edward D.C. Campbell Jr., The Hornbook of Virginia History (Richmond: Library of Virginia, 1994).
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 William Meade, Old Churches, Ministers and Families of Virginia, 2 vols. (Philadelphia: J.B. Lippincott and Co., 1861). Digital versions at Internet Archive: Vol. I and Vol. II.
- ↑ Dell Upton, Holy Things and Profane: Anglican Parish Churches in Virginia (Yale University Press, 1997), xi.