Tulsa County, Oklahoma GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Tulsa County, Oklahoma genealogy and family history research page. Guide to genealogy, history, and courthouse sources including birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, wills, deeds and land records, Civil War records, family histories, cemeteries, churches, tax records, newspapers, and obituaries.
|Tulsa County, Oklahoma|
| Map of Oklahoma highlighting Tulsa County|
Location in the state of Oklahoma
Location of Oklahoma in the U.S.
|Address|| Tulsa County Courthouse|
500 S. Denver Ave.
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74103-3835
1905--Tulsa County was created in 1905 from Creek and Cherokee Lands.
County seat: Tulsa 
The Tulsa Genealogical Society published a12-volume funeral home record. These records cover the period from 1906 to 1986 and are available at the Family History Library. An index to these volumes is found on the Tulsa Genealogical Society Website.
- Memorial Park Cemetery, Tulsa BillionGraves
For tips on accessing Tulsa County, Oklahoma Genealogy census records online, see: Oklahoma Census.
LDS Ward and Branch Records
Civil War Battle
The following Civil War Battle was fought in Tulsa County
Map showing Civil war battles in Oklahoma
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- Introduction to LDS Family History Centers
- Tulsa Oklahoma East Family History Center
- Tulsa Oklahoma Family History Center
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Tulsa County, Oklahoma. Page 562 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ Heritage Preservation Services, Civil War Battle Summaries by State, (accessed 7 August 2012)
|This Oklahoma-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.