Tunica County, MississippiEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 00:25, 1 December 2012 by Ltlbites
|This Mississippi-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
1836--Tunica County was created 9 February 1936 from the Chickasaw Cession.
County seat: Tunica 
- Crittenden County, Arkansas
- Lee County, Arkansas
- Phillips County, Arkansas
For tips on accessing Tunica County, Mississippi census records online, see: Mississippi Census.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Tunica County, Mississippi page 383, At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
We want your opinion!
Give feedback on our new look!Give Feedback