Tunica County, Mississippi GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Guide to Tunica County Mississippi genealogy. Birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, family history, and military records.
1836--Tunica County was created 9 February 1936 from the Chickasaw Cession.
County seat: Tunica 
- Crittenden County, Arkansas
- Lee County, Arkansas
- Phillips County, Arkansas
For tips on accessing Tunica County, Mississippi Genealogy census records online, see: Mississippi Census.
- 1858-1917 - Tunica County Marriage Books A-F, 5-21 Index 1858-1917 in International Genealogical Index at FamilySearch - free.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Tunica County, Mississippi page 383, At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
- ↑ Genealogical Society of Utah, Parish and Vital Records List (July 1998). Microfiche. Digital version at https://www.familysearch.org/learn/wiki/en/images/f/f2/Igimississippip.pdf.
|This Mississippi-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.