United States Census 1810Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Additional information may be found on the United States Census Portal page.
1810 Census Dates
6 August 1810 (10 months)
- Nothing was different with this census
- No printed form or paper provided
- Only number of slaves accounted for, not ages
- Indians that were not taxed were not included.
- Maine (part of Massachusetts)
- New Hampshire
- New York
- North Carolina
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- District of Columbia
- New Jersey
(May have some type of substitute list or an area covering a county)
- Indiana (inc. Michigan)
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback