User:BatsonDL/Sandbox Test A
From FamilySearch Wiki
|Line 42:||Line 42:|
Click on this link to get to
Click on this link to get to of the test: [http://tinyurl.com/wikipagetest3 http://tinyurl.com/wikipagetest3]
Revision as of 06:48, 12 January 2013
Published Records Not Online
- Sumner County, Tennessee, Cemetery records by Margaret Cummings Snider and Joan Hollis Yogason (published 1981) At various libraries FHL book 976.847 V3s
- Sumner County Miscellaneous Records by Zoie Lynne Bowen(published 1997), At various libraries FHL book FHL 976.847 V3b
Online Digital Book
- A Classic Town:the Story of Evanston (published 1891) Google Books digital version Internet Archive digital version
- Evanston's Yesterdays:Stories of Early Evanston and Sketches of Some of its Pioneers (published 1901) Internet Archive digital version
- Historical Encyclopedia of Illinois: history of Evanston (published 1903) Internet Archive digital version FamilySearch digital version Google Books digital version
- 1908-1953 Ohio Deaths, 1908-1953 at FamilySearch.org - Free, Index and images of Ohio death certificates. You must have a FamilySearch account and be logged in to view images.
- 1908-1932, 1938-1944, 1958-2007 Ohio, Death Index, 1908-1932, 1938-1944, and 1958-2007 FamilySearch.org - Free index. Provides death certificate number. Order originals through the Ohio History Store ($).
- 1913-1944 Ohio Death Certificate Index, 1913 - 1944 at Ohio Historical Society - Free index. Search by county and timeframe. Order originals through the Ohio History Store ($).
Click on this link to get to Part 2 of the test: http://tinyurl.com/wikipagetest3