User:Batsondl/SandboxEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 22:11, 20 December 2012 by Mcbridelw
Example of a Digital Book
- Biographical and Reminiscent History of Richland, Clay and Marion Counties, Illinois (published 1909) Google Books digital version Internet Archive digital version
- Brinkerhoff's History of Marion County, Illinois by J.H.G. Brinkerhoff (published 1974) FamilySearch digital version Internet Archive digital version
- History of Wayne and Clay Counties, Illinois (published 1884) Google Books digital version Internet Archive digital version
- Historical Encyclopedia of Illinois: history of Evanston (published 1903) Internet Archive digital version FamilySearch digital version Google Books digital version
- A Classic Town:the Story of Evanston (published 1891) Google Books digital versionInternet Archive digital version
- Evanston's Yesterdays:Stories of Early Evanston and Sketches of Some of its Pioneers (published 1901) Google Books digital version Internet Archive digital version
Example of a NON digital book
- Greene County Cemeteries from Earliest Dates to 1970-1971 by Buford Reynolds (published 1971) At various libraries FHL book 976.891 V3r
- Monuments in Time: Cemetery Records of Greene County, Tennessee by Greene County Genealogical Society (Tennessee)(published 2007), At various libraries FHL book FHL 976.891 V3gc
- 1908-1953 Ohio Deaths, 1908-1953 (FamilySearch.org) - Free, Index and images of Ohio death certificates. You must have a FamilySearch account and be logged in to view images.
- 1908-1932, 1938-1944, 1958-2007 Ohio, Death Index, 1908-1932, 1938-1944, and 1958-2007 (FamilySearch.org) - Free index. Provides death certificate number. Order originals through the Ohio History Store ($).
- 1913-1944 Ohio Death Certificate Index, 1913 - 1944 (Ohio Historical Society) - Free index. Search by county and timeframe. Order originals through the Ohio History Store ($).