User:BdyhEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 15:28, 11 May 2012 by Bdyh
- Ph.D. University of Minnesota: Germanic Philology with minors in both English and Linguistics
- MA University of Minnesota: Germanic Philology
- BA Western Oregon University: Secondary Education with Honors
- BA Western Oregon University: International Studies German Emphasis with Honors
German Research Consultant at the Family History Library in Salt Lake City
- The Genealogical Value of German Guild Records
- Finding Places in Germany using Meyers and other Gazetteers
- Beginning German Research
- “Salem School Names.” Forthcoming in Willamette Valley Voices: Connecting Generations.
- "Gesinde Dienstbücher as a Genealogical Source." Forthcoming in Germanic Genealogy Journal.
- "The Genealogical Value of Guild Records." Forthcoming in Germanic Genealogy Journal.
- “The Etymology of She.” Rivista Italiana di Linguistica e di Dialettologia 3 (2001): 129-151.
- “Review of Oregon’s Names: How to Say Them and Where are They Located.” Bert Webber, M.L.S. 1995. Medford: Webb Research Group.” In: Names: A Journal of Onomastics 48:2 (June 2000): 156-160.
- “A Bibliography of English in South Africa (Revisited).” Language Matters 30 (1999): 197-198.
- The Origins of the Southern Hemisphere Accents of English. 1999. Ann Arbor: University Microfilms International.
- Revised Edition of: Wakefield, Ray. Beginning German I. 1999. Minneapolis: Distance Education, University of Minnesota.
- Revised Edition of: Wakefield, Ray. Beginning German II. 1999. Minneapolis: Distance Education, University of Minnesota.
- “A Bibliography of English in South Africa.” Language Matters 29 (1998):179-255.
- “Some Minnesotaisms.” 1998. In: Cogdill, Sharon. Book of Virtues: A Compendium. The College of Fine Arts and Humanities 1997-98. St. Cloud State University College of Fine Arts and Humanities. 132-135.
- Chalhoub-Deville, M., Juengling, F., McCollum Lozier, V., & Mueller, I. 1996. Qualitative and Quantitative Review of the University of Minnesota, CLA Language German Entrance and Graduation Proficiency Tests. (Technical Report No. 1). The Center for Advanced Research on Language Acquisition. University of Minnesota, Minneapolis.
- Chalhoub-Deville, M., Juengling, F., Klein, F., & Sweet, G. (Submitted to Eric) Simulated Oral Proficiency Interview. The Center for Advanced Research on Language Acquisition. University of Minnesota. 1995.
- Baden Grossherzogtum (grand duchy) Archives and Libraries
- Baden Address Books
- Baden Grossherzogtum (grand duchy) Language and Languages
- Baden Grossherzogtum (grand duchy) History
- Spelling Variants in Dutch Documents
- Guilds in Germany
- Spelling Variants in German Documents
- Spelling Variants in the Northern Rheinland
- Week Day Symbols
- Languages in the Lower Rhine Area of Germany
- French Influence on German Research
- Low German Language in German Research
- The Dialect Basis of Spelling Variation in German Surnames
- Month Names in German
Fritz can be reached at email@example.com