User:DianeThomasResearchEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 15:59, 20 January 2013 by DianeThomasResearch
Diane Thomas Genealogical Research
- Kent, England
- East Sussex, England
- Other areas of South-East England by request
- Professional researcher
- 16th-19th century research
- Palaeography - let me translate those hard to read early documents, including small amouts of Latin where necessary
- Location and interpretation of parish registers, parish chest records, census returns, wills, manorial records, etc.
- Location photography - houses, churches, tombstones, etc.
- 18 years experience as a professional genealogy and family history researcher
- Member of the Global Alliance of Genealogy Professionals
- Member of AGRA (Association of Genealogists and Researchers in Archives)
- Institute of Heraldic and Genealogical Studies - Higher Certificate in Genealogy
- BA (First Class Honours from University of Kent) in History (Local History of South-East England, with dissertation on 19th Century parish-assisted emigration)
- MA (with distinction, from University of Kent) with dissertation on the Great Migration to New England
- £22-£25 per hour, depending on location. Travel costs added for London archives and all other archives outside Kent and Sussex, and for location photography.
- e-mail: email@example.com
- website: currently unavailable